nFt clan site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qui suis-je?

+3
coucou88
malphas
Elisab(fr)
7 posters

Go down

Qui suis-je? Empty Qui suis-je?

Post  Elisab(fr) Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 am

Some guy must stick to it... the honour of opening this anusuful subjet shall be mine !! Suspect :-)

So i'm Elisab(fr), it is my first name backsepll, et in no way Elisabeth as i'm often asked on bnet '-_- Crying or Very sad !!

As you can see, i'm very funny too confused !!
Apart that, i play elfe, and only elfe (i just know the orc bo but that's all), i'm 20 years old and i'm presently in second year of medecine, which can explains that i may be out of bnet, especially during exam time!!!

Then, my hobbies, my life, i'm sure you will be very intersted by those Very Happy !! Even if i look like tough, i like sport (even if i'm crap at it...), civilisation IV ans war3, and often SRT, but also reading, movies, that kind of stuff.

There some matters that will help you to understand who is this nice guy that you can sometimes see on the canal!!!

Your turn now, i'm really looking forward to know you Idea !!

Last edited by Elisab(fr) on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Elisab(fr)

Back to top Go down

Qui suis-je? Empty Re: Qui suis-je?

Post  malphas Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm

LOL elisab = basile , i didn't know it and never noticed ! (i'm also funny...) apart that, who am I ?

Malphas, also known as sigm4r, but i lost my pastword of malphas (main aka) and so i can't take it back (kind of stupid isn't it?)

Irl : Léonard 21 years old in Paris studying mecaninc in 2nd year, i love computer gales (unreal, counter, war3, civ4, wow)
By the way if someone dares play against me in wow, i'm lookinf forward to see that mouhahahahaha : pierolunayr/ neferata / suzon/ eraldrin/mahal : on sinstralis.

What else to say, former 33rd european in at with coucou88, friend irl same as elisab (and you must know that it's me who teached everything to him when he started war3 Wink ).

I'm living in Reims and studying in Paris during the week, that's why you can see me only on week-end -_-' ... too bad ...
malphas
malphas

Back to top Go down

Post  coucou88 Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Now the chief must sick to it,
Si irl my name is Pierre-François, more known as pif (adn sometimes i gorget my real name xD) , i'm 21 years old and i'm studying in Rims. I'm at the moment in 2nd year fo biology high school .My hobbies as you can guess are videos games (war3, ex wow from FF ...) but i also like musics and cinema (original isn't it?)
In game i'm named coucou88 and i play human but i can play all the other reaces with more or less success Smile.

coucou88

Back to top Go down

Post  grul Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:00 pm

My turn and i feel very young ^^
irl i'm 13 years old and i'm in 4th in 2nd school biluigle brittany/french so i'm of course living in Britanny in the Finistère near Brest.

My parents got separated, so one week on two i got a very crap computuer. i can host and i'm on skype adress = cob grul hc

My hobbies, videos games of course (war3, starcraft, soon wow), i'm surfing and sailing, and i don't work very much i'm the more often on my computer ^^ geeking as my brother would say...

in game i'm elfe but i have a few skill in orc playing and a very few in ud and no way i play hum. I most often play on team even if i'm practising solo sometimes.
grul
grul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilou Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

My turn ^^

My name is Wilfried, i'm 14 years old but i'll be soon 15 the 16th march Smile i'm in 3rd year in second school. I'm living near Paris in a small town named Aulnay Sous Bois. My parents too are separated and my father has done nothing so far to see me so i'm living only with my mother. I'm practising box with a club (a very crap club), i like to go out with my friends and with my grilfriend Razz but i also like computers games as warcraft, which i play since very young (Warcraft 2 battle.net edition) until now lol. i've stopped warcraft 3 for 1 year and i play again since few time. I especially play elfe. Well, i think that's all ^^

Last edited by Wilou on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Wilou
Wilou

Back to top Go down

Post  Khagneux Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Me xD

My name is Nikola, and YES with a K and without a S xD, i'm 14 years old and i'm in 3rd year, i'm not leaving very far from Lyon in a small town more known as Saint Genis Laval, my parents are still married, but who cares.
Concerning my hobbies, i'm back on war3 since some months, i skate a lot and i'm making lots of ping pong in club, so boring but stylish xD. I've played warcraft for two years under the nickname Khagneux (which can be understand as a student of the litterature school of Hypokhagne where also came the nickname of my brother hypokhagneuxbl, on teachmehowtowin for the moment. He teached me everything )
Basicaly i'm orc but i can also play UD even if i love those barbaric orcs xD.
I think i told you everything about my life, oh, i love pizza too Very Happy
Khagneux
Khagneux

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

sigmar teached elisab

AND

Spiritorc teached sigmar...

(and no one teached me so drop dead!)

Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  malphas Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Spirit, what a joker. The one who teached me is remind... and i'm not messing Wink
malphas
malphas

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilou Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:02 pm

xD

he teached you personnally or just by watching replays ?
Smile
Wilou
Wilou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum